Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Patricia - High Fashion | North Alabama Portrait Photographer

I admire people who can think out of the box. And I love when people come to me asking for unique pictures unlike anybody elses! Patricia came to me with her own vision of pictures that were edgy, vogue-esque, and completely high-fashion! Definitely something I don't shoot everyday... or ever for that matter. But I wanted to try. I wanted to play around and see what I was capable of. And Patricia's love for edgy fashion & her dancer's body allowed me to push it to the limits! Not only was she rockin some fab Christian LouBoutin boots, but she was climbing walls & standing on her tip-toes in them like a pro! Watch out Tyra!!!



Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion



These were my 2 favorite photos of the day!!


Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion



Had to get a shot of the rockin' boots!!

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

Patricia - High Fashion

No comments: