Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Clemons Clan | North Alabama Family Photographer

Lauren & Andrew are great friends of mine who just happen to allow me to torture their family with my camera from time to time. Andrew was on a mission for this session, and it was clearly stated that the photos had to be taken in Big Spring Park & on April 10th! The reason behind the special requests are simple... on March 10th, 2007 I shot a Maternity Session of Lauren & Andrew as they expected their first child, Jackson.






And on May 10th, 2008 I shot a Family/Maternity session of Lauren & Andrew as they were expecting their second child & little Jack was in tow.






So April 10th, 2009 was the next date in line to capture their little family, this time with Miss Hannah in tow too! The weather was not on our side for most of the day but once the skies cleared and the sun came out the shoot was back on & we rushed down to Big Spring Park to take care of business!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear, they are the cutest little family I have ever seen. I adore the last two pictures.