Friday, February 20, 2009

a small step in the right direction...

During this ever-so important "growth" period for Photography by Whitney, I've decided to take a few daring leaps into what I think is the right direction! One of the investments that I have made lately is becoming a member of the Wedding & Portrait Photographers, International... more popularly known as "WPPI"! My brain has been like a sponge lately, trying to absorb as much useful information from other photographers around me, and I plan to continue to do the same thing with every bit of information that I get out of WPPI! Plus, I now proudly get to sport this cute little guy on my blog & website to show off my authenticity!



Photobucket



Also, I just wanted to share that my new website is coming along wonderfully & should be ready to launch within the next week or two!! I'm so excited to get it back up and running!

And last but not least, I just wanted to give a big "THANK YOU" to anyone and everyone that has been helping me spread the word about Photography by Whitney! Business has been picking up & I've really enjoyed getting to know new clients! And I can honestly say that I've never had so many inquirys about wedding photography in my life! You can really tell what time of year is popular for getting engaged! :) So "THANK YOU" to everyone who has spread the word a little about my business! I would give you all a big hug if I could!

No comments: