Monday, April 27, 2009

The Hill Family | North Alabama Family Photographer

Sometimes I feel a lot of pressure being a photographer. Sometimes my job is super hard, and no matter what I do I just can't get the look out of people that I'm trying to accomplish. While other times, my job seems super easy and I feel like I'm not working hard for the money that has been paid to me. The Hill Family, being the natrual models that they are, made me feel like I was a complete slacker... but then again, who's to say that isn't a good thing? When your clients are so photogenic & lovingly affectionate with each other then how do you NOT get good pictures?



The Hill Family

The Hill Family

The Hill Family

The Hill Family

IMG_5825

IMG_5833

IMG_5914(2)

IMG_5844

IMG_5862

IMG_5923

IMG_5934(2)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whitney, thank you soooo much for doing these pictures! I just love them and can't wait to see more!