Monday, April 27, 2009

Dale & Derick Tie The Knot| North Alabama Wedding Photographer

Dale & Derick were married on April 24th at the Annabella at Cedar Glen in Huntsville, Alabama. The day went off without a single malfunction, which is surprising since Dale planned the entire event from her home in Reno, Nevada! I had a great time getting to know Dale & Derick as well as their entire wedding party who were full of crazyness & fun! When a bride & groom show so much love to each other, its hard to not enjoy yourself in their presence. In fact, I had to tell them several times that they couldn't sneak any smooches unless I was aware, and my camera was up to capture it. I think they cheated though... :) The entire day was fantastic & believe it or not, this was the first wedding that I've ever attended where the entire wedding cake was eaten!! Not to mention that the groom & his groomsmen are all swing dancers... just wait until you see the pictures of them trying to teach the bridesmaids how to cut a rug! :)


*photos are slowly being added as I get them done... but this will likely be a long post!*



unger1

unger2

unger3

LOVE this one of Dale's Maid-Of-Honor watching her get her makeup done.

unger5

unger4

unger6

unger7

unger8

unger10

unger11

unger12

Dale's father seeing her in her dress. I love moments like these.

unger9

unger13

unger14

unger15

unger16

unger18

unger17

unger19

unger20

Did you have super heros at your wedding? I did. :)

unger21

unger22


No comments: