Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sonya & Kevin's Wedding

Sonya & Kevin are the perfect example that it doesn't take a huge wedding to prove your love for each other. In fact, Sonya & Kevin had the smallest wedding that I've ever heard of, but they also showed the most love towards each other that I've ever seen!

It was just the happy couple, the minister, and myself there at the Botanical Gardens in Huntsville on a warm Thursday afternoon. The ceremony was simple but very full of emotion & the weather couldn't have been more perfect!

I'll post a few pictures here as I get them edited, and then the rest will go to Sonya & Kevin on their wedding CD! :)



wedding shoes

Rings

hands












1 comment:

stephanie said...

The processing on these is awesome!!! What action/textures are you using?