Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Random Photography...

The past two days have been simply gorgeous!! The weather has been in the mid 60's & 70's and there has been a slight breeze & lots of warm sunshine and fresh air! I even got to sport some shorts today... and flip flops yesterday! Oooh how I love the warm weather & can't wait until shorts and flip-flops & cute little sun dresses are my everyday attire! :)

So naturally, with it being so delightful outside, I was outside as well... doing what I do best!! I've been looking for neat new things to take pictures of, so I went exploring! If this weather continues then I'll probably continue to explore for the rest of the week!!



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

glass wall

.

sunset through the trees

Huntsville at Dusk

Huntsville at Night




I know, I know... you're probably getting tired of these random pictures! Don't worry, I'll be shooting some actual PEOPLE again tomorrow!! Stay tuned...

No comments: