Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tiffany & Dennis - {Couple Session}

They've been married for almost 5 years, but Tiffany's initial inquiring email to me asked for "engagement-like pictures." Sure, I can shoot married people... I just won't put so much emphasis on your "ring" & capture more of your love for each other instead. And capturing their love for each other was a way easier task than I ever expected! They had the giggles & smiles mastered(well ok, Tiffany did... Dennis is more of the strong/silent type I'm guessing.) :) BUT Dennis did have the adoring look for his wife down to the "T" & it made me so happy going through these images & seeing all of the love!

{Tiffany & Dennis, Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you & your happiness! You were both a pleasure to work with & I hope you enjoy my work! :) }


Tiffany & Dennis - Couples Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session

Tiffany & Dennis - Couple Session



I don't really believe in a "sneak peak" at pictures, because in all reality I just dont see myself going back and making a completely different post on here to showcase all of the images that I took... so as always, my favorites will be posted on here as they are completed & the rest will go to Tiffany & Dennis to sort through for their CD! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

awww, thx so much for posting a teaser for me. i love it! my hubby looks so GQ!! can't wait to see more!