Friday, January 23, 2009

a new favorite spot

I drive past this little field off Hwy 72 quite often and I always notice it, and I always want to stop and take a few pictures but never have the time. So yesterday when I got off work early and it was STILL DAYLIGHT for another 45min or so, I grabbed my camera and quickly made my way over there. I took along my tripod & new wireless remote so that I could take some pictures of myself since there wasn't anyone else to do it for me. I just wanted to play around and I think I got some pretty neat pictures out of it! Needless to say, I now have a new favorite photo taking spot (for now, atleast)

Bokehful! - SOOC

in the field

more bokeh

Old Tractor

... and a few self portraits : )

yep, that's me...

another self portrait

SP

SP

Last SP from this set

No comments: