Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas



We had the best gift under our Christmas tree this year






This was Nora's 1st (of many, I assure you) photo session w/ Aunt Whitney! Before we could start opening gifts this morning, I just had to get a picture of Nora beneath the tree w/ all of the packages! She was the best model, because even though I snatched her out of her warm comfy crib in her nice quiet room & brought her out into the noisey, brightly lit living room for a few minutes, the little girl had no earthly idea that she was being bothered. She snuggled right up into the fur that I put down for her & slept right through it.
You'll be seein an whole lot of this little girl, I promise. But for the time being, since she was born so early & is still so small, she needs a lot of rest. I try not to bug her too much when I'm over there & we let her sleep as much as we can, so photo shoots aren't the best thing right now. But of course, I've got to grab a few pictures when the time is right! :)

No comments: