Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 25, 2008 - Group Session


Yesterday, Candace & I went on an adventure! I had been contacted to take some group pictures for 3 brothers, and their 3 girlfriends, for a Christmas present for their parents. It was also decided that we would take some couples pictures as well while each of the 3 couples were together and lookin good! Needless to say, we were in for some entertainment! Candace & I had a great time with these six. They were all so full of life & humorous to say the least! We shot for 2 1/2 hours around downtown Huntsville / Big Spring Park and I got a lot of great shots! I'll be adding a few peeks at the group photos here, and then I'll add individual blog posts for each couple to show off a few of theirs! Stay tuned...
Here is one shot that I just couldn't pass up! The Twins, Michael & Patrick, I felt looked like the chipmunks from the Rescue Rangers here!

I make my clients run...






The End

No comments: