Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Insanity Skate Park

I've entered myself into a photo contest where I'm supposed to turn in pictures that show fun things to do around Madison County. It's to promote a "staycation" for people in the Madison County area... since gas prices are so high, they're trying to get people to just stay around their home and find fun things to do here. I thought this would be interesting to take pictures of so I started to come up with some ideas that I didn't think many people would think of (or at least I hope not, for the sake of winning the contest.)

Yesterday I went & took some pictures of my friend Baron skating at the Insanity Skate Park in Madison. I've never taken skateboarding pictures before so I had a lot of fun with it. And it helps that Baron's such a good skater! I mean, you can't take good pictures if the model can't stay on the skateboard, right?

Here are a couple of the pictures that I took... these I edited a little differently than the ones I'm actually going to use for the contest. I'll be sure to post the finished project once it's completed. :)


No comments: