Monday, September 29, 2008

Frustration...

Saturday I received an email from Uber.com. It's a website that I use for free hosting of my Photography by Whitney website. The email stated that due to the declining economy, all of their sponsors had bailed on them so they can no longer keep the site up and as of TODAY (48 hrs from the time I got the email) my site would be closed down. Thanks for the notice, Uber. It's a good thing I already had a plan in the works for a new website! I quickly called my "web master" and got him on the thought process of thinking of a plan for my website. Because it's definitely a necessity to have one these days!! So when my site goes down today... stay tuned because hopefully another one will be back up & running soon!! :)

And in the meantime, you can just check back here for updates & information! I'll try to keep everything as updated as possible!

Thanks for your support!
Whitney
Photography by Whitney
whitneyshepard4@yahoo.com

No comments: